KanikaKatyal / CHOCOLATE PIE
- Organic whole wheat flour: 3/4 cup
- Old fashioned oats: 1/2 cups
- Sugar: 3 tablespoons
- Cold butter (cubed): 1/3 cup
- Cold water: 1 tablespoon
Ingredients: For filling
- Dark chocolate (finely chopped): 1 cup
- Corn flour: 2 tablespoons
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a KitchenAid Food Chopper, combine flour, oats, sugar and cold butter. Pulse until the mixture resembles a course meal.
- Add water and mix until the dough begins to come together.
- Transfer the dough onto a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the chilled dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Line the KitchenAid 6-Cavity Pie Pan with removable bottoms with the dough. Bake at 180C for 5 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and add corn flour. Add to the semi- baked pie shells.
- Using star cookie cutters, cut out stars from the dough and place it on the pies.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.