KanikaKatyal / EASY PICKLED RED RADISHES
- Red radishes (washed): 8-10 nos.
- Garlic (peeled): 1 head
- Green chilies: 2-4 nos. or to taste
- White vinegar: 2/3 cup
- Sugar: 1/4 cup
- Rock salt: 1 teaspoon
- Top and tail the radishes.
- Using a KitchenAid Box Grater, finely slice the red radishes, and garlic cloves.
- Wash and pat dry the chilies, then slit them in length.
- Place radishes, garlic and green chilies in a glass jar.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Pour over the contents in the jar. Shut jar tightly, and shake.
- Stand for 2-3 hours or overnight in the fridge. The pickles are ready to eat.
- Store in fridge for 2-3 weeks.