MyNutriCounter / Chilled Cucumber and Woodear Mushroom Salad
14g/0.5oz dried woodear mushrooms
200g/7oz Japanese cucumber, thinly sliced
1 tsp. sesame seeds
1 tsp. grated ginger
15ml/0.5fl oz lime juice
15ml/0.5fl oz light soy sauce
15ml/0.5fl oz sesame oil
1 tsp. palm sugar
1/2 tsp. Thai chilli, chopped
- Soak woodear mushrooms in cold water for 15-30 minutes to rehydrate.
- Drain mushrooms and boil for 2 minutes. Drain and leave to cool.
- Mix ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and chilli in a bowl.
- Toss in sliced cucumbers, cooked mushrooms, and sesame seeds.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.