MyNutriCounter / Coconut Panna Cotta with Kiwi-Mint Coulis
Coconut Panna Cotta
500ml/17fl oz coconut cream
80ml/2.5fl oz maple syrup
1.5 tbsp. gelatin powder
2 tbsp. hot water
2 pieces. kiwis
5g mint leaves
2 tbsp. honey
- Combine all ingredients for the coulis in a blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons hot water. Allow to bloom for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine coconut cream, maple syrup, and dissolved gelatin mixture. Set over low heat, stirring continuously until gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Strain this mixture through a fine sieve.
- Pour into serving ramekins and chill overnight to set.
- Layer the coulis on top of the Panna Cotta.