MyNutriCounter / Coconut & Pineapple Sorbet
400ml/13.5fl oz coconut cream
1 medium-sized pineapple
2-3 tbsp honey
- Peel, core, and chop pineapple into inch chunks.
- Transfer to a blender, add in coconut cream, and honey.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into a deep tray, cover and put in the freezer for 4 hours or until slushy but not totally frozen.
- Take it out of the freezer, whisk, and return to the freezer for another 4 hours or until fully set.
- Serve with additional fruit and mint leaves.