MyNutriCounter / Curry-Spiked Vegetable Latkes
50g/1.75oz white onion, minced
5g/0.25oz parsley, chopped
30g/1oz brown rice flour
1 tbsp. curry powder
¼ tsp. salt30ml/1fl oz olive oil
- Shred carrots, courgette/zucchini, and potatoes through a cheese grater.
- Mix shredded vegetables, onions, parsley, brown rice flour, egg, salt, and curry powder in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture into the hot oil, shaping each latke with an egg ring.
- Fry the latkes for 3 minutes per side over medium heat.
- Drain on paper towels.