MyNutriCounter / Gluten-Free Red Curry Linguini
200g/7oz rice noodles
400ml/13.5fl oz coconut milk
40g/1.5oz red curry paste
15ml/0.5fl oz fish sauce
1 lime, juiced
1 tsp. Thai basil
7g/0.25oz cilantro, roughly chopped
30ml/1fl oz coconut oil
- Soak rice noodles in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan.
- Roast the curry paste until aromatic. About 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer to thicken slightly. About 3 minutes.
- Season with lime juice and fish sauce.
- Drain the noodles and stir into the sauce. Simmer until al dente, stirring constantly. Add more water if the pan dries out.
- Serve with additional basil and lime wedges.