MyNutriCounter / Spaghetti Carbonara
100g/3.5oz white onion, finely chopped
75g/2.5oz nutritional yeast
4 egg yolks
200g/7oz pancetta, chopped
250ml/8.5fl oz water
250g/8.75oz uncooked gluten-free spaghetti
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Drop in spaghetti and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Whisk together the egg yolks, nutritional yeast, and water in a bowl.
- While the pasta is boiling, sautee pancetta in a pan until slightly crisp.
- Add onions and continue to sautee until translucent.
- Turn heat down to low and whisk in the egg yolk mixture. Whisk continuously until thick.
- Toss the cooked spaghetti in the sauce.