MyNutriCounter / Strawberry and Pecan Salad
100g/3.5oz strawberries, cut into thin slices
100g/3.5oz grapes, sliced into thin discs
20g/0.75oz coconut sugar
50g/2oz red onion, thinly sliced
75g/2.75oz mesclun greens 15ml/0.5fl oz balsamic vinegar
45ml/1.5fl oz olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp crushed black peppercorns
14g/0.5oz mint leaves
- Combine coconut sugar and pecans in a non-stick pan over low heat. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Transfer candied pecans to a plate lined with parchment paper to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and mint leaves.
- Toss in mesclun greens, strawberries, grapes, and red onions.
- Top salad with candied pecans.